When the dust has settled, who better to call than someone who’s been there and done that?
Not every one of our aviation claims center advocates is a pilot – nor have all of them experienced an aviation accident. But they each have been on the front lines when accidents have occurred. And thanks to that, they know what you’re going through when an accident happens – and they know how to help make a bad experience a little better. Our claims team members are aviation insurance specialists trained to be your advocate should an accident occur. They'll answer your questions and resolve your claim, simply and quickly – because they understand how you feel when the worst happens. And they know how to help make things right again.
Connect with claims online, via email, or by phone.
TO MAKE AN AVIATION CLAIM
Should an accident occur and you need claims assistance, you can submit your claim online by clicking here: aviation claim, or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Either way, a claims adjuster will contact you as soon as possible and work will get underway to resolve your claim quickly. Or, should you need immediate assistance please call 800.622.2672.
MAKE AN AVIATION CLAIM
If you would like to submit a claim during normal business hours (8:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m. Eastern Time Zone), our helpful staff is just a phone call away. just call our helpful staff at 800.622.2672. Or, if you would like to speak directly to your insurance carrier, here’s a list of the insurance companies we carry coverages with :
AIG Aerospace Insurance Services, Inc. – 866.858.8933
Global Aerospace – 913.451.9660
London Aviation – 800.622.2672
National Hangar Insurance Program - 918.584.1433
Old Republic Aerospace – 214.477.4059
Specialty Aviation – 800.622.2672
Starr Aviation – 404.281.2317
U.S. Specialty Insurance Company – 800.467.8731
W Brown & Assoc. – 310.454.6640
USAIG – Service is available by calling the office nearest you:
New York – 212.952.0100
Atlanta – 404.365.7000
Chicago – 312.267.8700
Dallas – 972.239.7100
Los Angeles – 213.236.1770
Memphis – 901.873.0228
Minneapolis – 952.212.0693
Phoenix – 480.837.4814
San Francisco – 415.788.6300
Seattle – 206.621.8506
St. Louis – 314.576.2960
Toledo – 419.531.7000
Wichita – 316.267.1325
Should an accident occur – please keep these steps in mind
- Ensure medical care is provided to any injured person.
- It's important to protect your aircraft from further damage and to prevent it from becoming a safety hazard to others. That means the aircraft can be moved if necessary and a guard can be hired to stay with the aircraft if there is risk of avionics theft.
- Do not admit fault. Do not discuss the accident with anyone except AssuredPartners Aerospace, your insurance company, and government officials (FAA, NTSB, local law enforcement, etc). At the time of an accident, you cannot know all of the circumstances that may have contributed to it; allow the investigation to proceed to uncover all relevant information.
- Take photos of the scene and aircraft, if possible.
When you report a claim, we will ask the following initial questions. Please be prepared to provide as much of this information as possible as your responses will help us serve you better:
- Name of policyholder, name of pilot, name(s) of passengers, name of claimant(s), names of witnesses, names of injured parties, names of FBO’s, names of aircraft operators.
- What aircraft was involved?
- (Aircraft registration #)
- Where did the accident happen?
- When did the accident occur? (date and time) Details of accident. (include description of damage)
- How do we contact you? Who should the adjuster contact? (please provide all available contact information (e.g. work/home/cell phone numbers and email addresses)